Thursday 19 March 2009

Evaluating my Contribution to Production

Acting

I had to play a huge part in this part of the production because I was the character that was going to end up getting away whilst one of the others wasn't so lucky

Directing

I played a very small part in this part of production simply because I didn't say much but I did convince the other people in my group to change the ending to make things easier

Camera Person

I was camera person only once or twice because I was in most of the shots...

Brought Props For...

We didn't have any props ... although other members of the group wanted several props which weren't particularly needed

Noted Continuity For Scene ...

We did end up seeing ourselves in different clothes in certain parts of the filming process and during the editing...which can't really be helped...

Small Evaluation

The whole think looked awful ... although, we changed the setting on the editor to make the clips turn black and white which was Adesh's idea. There are two things I would like to change...

1- The Subject

The subject was a difficult one to do. It involved tons of messing around and difficult-to-film scenes. Another thing I found awkward was the fact that I hate Horror films or Games because they scare me or give me nightmares .I wanted to do a Cops and Robbers Chase because it was a classic chase and it was simple.

2- The Plot

Even though I convinced the other members to have the ending changed, Nathan still found a way to find a difficult-to-film ending... The lift was difficult enough but we had to get Security to block the path so we could film a scene

Overall, In my Honest Opinion, It was the most difficult and Annoying Project I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment