Thursday 19 March 2009

Production Evaluation

Production Evaluation

1- What do you feel is the most important area of learning that you have taken from this assignment? Look at all the production stages and ask your self which areas of this assignment have given you a new way of thinking or approaching you future projects?

I think that the Brainstorming and Discussions were the most important because that is where all of the ideas should come into place and the film can get a Plot, Characters and other many important things that make up a film. But for me, all of this went wrong as the other members of the group didn't seem to want to talk to me. To be honest, it caused boredom and I decided to doodle whenever I could ... until the Tutor came over and told us to carry on with our work

2- From your finished project what parts are you most happy with? With the same level of consideration what areas do you feel you need to improve on?

It
Looks
Awful
Simple as that. Really it does. It looks like we had no idea what we were doing half of the time in the footage. Although, we did get assistance from members of another group with our video which was nice of them... but the film still ended up looking awful, unrehersed and very very rushed... it was rushed because on our last day of filming, a lot of the film still wasn't done ... so we had to rush it a bit...

3- How well do you think you and your group worked in achieving all the goals that were set by the assignment brief?

Yes ... and No. We did all the paper work as asked but when it came to filming it was just a lot of arguements ... Once, we argued for 45 Minutes and that was on our last day of filming...I just kept quiet... eventually we did get everything done but it was really hard to do... I found this task very difficult for some reason...

4- What would you change or do differently in the next production?

I think I would like to be in a different group (No offense) because I think a lot of the people don't want me in their group unless they HAVE to accept me... that was the case in my other schools as well ... I was usually left on my own until my Teacher found someone to pair me with ... unless my friends were there...

5- How does your trailer fit with the look and style of a real example that you looked at in research, think about how your trailer looks and how itis editied?

I never saw an example of what we looked at in our film ... we just sat down and got on with it (sort of)

No comments:

Post a Comment